After considerable searching for a Brougham to our liking all the way from Florida to Ohio, one day I looked on Craig's list.  There it was!  Right in Charlotte, only a few miles from our home.  It's a well maintained car with genuine Cadillac wire wheels,with all the options and 54K original miles.  It didn't take long for me to give it a new home, as I had one empty spot in my garage, (which is unusual).  The Brougham is Dalpha's favorite Cadillac, since she has back problems (four surgeries), and it has a marvelous smooth ride.  As our friend Travis says, "Nothing Rides like a Brougham.

You need to be a member of CLC Carolina Region to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Luck with the new ride.  Looking forward to seeing you and Dalpha soon.

• If you think the Broughams have a nice ride you should check out a 1994 -1996 Fleetwood Brougham. It is the ultimate in ride and comfort. The front seats are wide and comfortable with lumbar support and heat. The ride is maintained by rear load leveling shocks and the engine is the Cadillac version of the 5.7 liter LT1 engine used in the Corvette. It was the last and probably the finest of the rear wheel drive Cadillac luxury sedans.

• Love Hollis and Dalpha's Brougham.  Besides the Cadillac style and traditional luxury it embodies, the car's name of "Shorty", is hilarious.  It's anything but short in length, with all 225" of wonderful iron!

• I used this post to create an entry on our Member Cadillacs page.  This is a great way to also share pictures and story about our member Cadillacs and LaSalles.

• It is a gorgeous Cadillac and definitely understand why it would be Dalpha’s favorite!

This reply was deleted.